The resources below are offered at cost-recovery prices, in PDF, and in 3 licence versions:
- TEACHER licence: teacher may use/print PDF for personal classroom use (purchase below)
- SCHOOL licence: all teachers in the school may use/print PDF for personal classroom use (purchase below)
- DISTRICT licence: all teachers in the district may use/print PDF for personal classroom use (for details contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
|TEACHER LICENCE||SCHOOL LICENCE|
- See sample tasks from Math + Coding Teams, 6-10.
- Math Interviews with mathematicians and professionals who use math at work is now freely available online!
Math concepts in historical contexts, for grades 6-10.
Interviews with math concepts and mathematicians of centuries gone by, and breaking math news from the past.
TEACHER LICENCE = $9
SCHOOL LICENCE = $29
With a $9 teacher licence or a $29 school licence, you will receive the following UNDERSTANDING MATH + CODING + MAKING resources.
- Math + Coding
- Math + Making
- Math + Coding Puzzles
DISTRICT-WIDE LICENCE also available at $19/school: please contact Nadine Weedmark at email@example.com.