FROM THE CONCERT
YOUTUBE LIVE STREAM
From the 17 February 2021 online concert.
Get the LYRICS and sing along! See more about each song below.
Songs from projects funded by SSHRC, the Fields Institute and KNAER, with support from Western Education.
Hosted by Dr. Immaculate Namukasa (Western).
Music by the Parliament family + Ricardo Scucuglia + Victoria & Connor Smith.
- If I had a billion dollars
- A little easy and a little hard
- Math Shadow
- Will it sink or will it float?
- She’s a mathematician
- Odds & evens
- Padrões F (F patterns)
- Dots, clocks & waves
- Sweet parallel lines
- I’m from math
1. If I had a billion dollars
2. A little easy and a little hard
3. Math Shadow
4. Will it sink or will it float? – a science song too!
Lyrics from grades 3/4 students at a Math & Science Camp. Parody of Should I Stay or Should I Go by The Clash.
5. She’s a mathematician (and so are you!)
Song based on interview with Western applied mathematician Dr. Lindi Wahl.
6. Odds & evens
7. Padrões F (F patterns)
Song by Dr. Ricardo Scucuglia, UNESP, Brazil
8. DOTS, CLOCKS & WAVES
9. Sweet parallel lines
Lyrics by Victoria Smith. Parody of Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond